Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Deserted, left with my lace...





I found these images off the amazing blog that is Knightcat and I just had to put them up... Firstly because I love love LOVE the outfits in the photos, the heavy, cream lace, the black tulle, the soft and loose jersey and, the bleached denim! Secondly because I love the images themselves, the softness to them, the light, the set, the poses... well everything! And thirdly I love the story in the images (well the story I read from them). This girl abandoned in this giant, old mansion with nothing but her clothes and she wanders around the mansion afraid to leave but forever dreaming of the outside world... I may be reading into the imagery too much.

1 comment:

  1. lovely editorial, gosh I'd love to have a abandoned manor house to saunter through on whimiscal days x

    ReplyDelete